Do you excel in customer service and sales? Liquor Lodge is a leader in Alberta’s liquor retail industry. We set ourselves apart with our friendly and knowledgeable staff, our focus on exceptional customer service, our clean and well-merchandised stores, and our incredible selection of wines, beers, and spirits.
What makes Liquor Lodge a great place to work?
Our team is passionate about the products we sell, and caring towards our customers and colleagues. As a small business all team members have the opportunity to work right alongside the owners, which offers the chance for continuous learning, and opportunities to be part of top level decisions.
Liquor Lodge opened at the end of 2007. In April of 2019 we expanded and opened our second store in Jasper, and we launched our online store, opening us up to the world of e-commerce. In the world of small business, the sky really is the limit. We are looking for friendly people who like to work hard and take initiative.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing top notch customer service
- Delivering products to customer homes and hotels
- Unloading and merchandising large quantities of product on a bi-weekly basis
- Gaining product knowledge
- Educating customers about our products
- Maintaining our store aesthetic by cleaning, stocking, organizing, merchandising, and re-merchandising
- Staying up to date with product knowledge, sales strategies, store policies, and special events
Some Ideal Qualities You Possess:
- 1-3 years of retail sales and/or customer service
- You are a true people person (we interact with hundreds of people every day in the summers)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A self-starter who is able to take initiative
- A valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Exceptional computer skills (we have a bustling online store, and a cloud based Point of Sale system)
- Pro-Serve Certification
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.