Are you a sales enthusiast with a passion for delivering top-notch customer service? Do you want to be a part of a vibrant team in the heart of Jasper, Alberta? Look no further! Liquor Lodge is actively seeking a dedicated Full-Time Sales Associate to join our dynamic team and contribute to our outstanding customer experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Full-Time Sales Associate at Liquor Lodge, you will be an integral part of our team, providing excellent customer service and product knowledge to our diverse clientele. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Engaging and assisting customers in finding the perfect beverage to suit their tastes and preferences.
- Operating the cash register accurately and efficiently during transactions.
- Maintaining an organized and visually appealing store environment.
- Monitoring and restocking inventory to meet customer demands.
- Sharing product knowledge and providing recommendations to enhance the customer experience.
- Previous sales or customer service experience is an asset, but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced retail environment.
- A genuine interest in beverages, wines, and spirits.
- Must be 18 years or older.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation: Earn between $20-$22 per hour.
- Accommodation: Accommodation is available for the right candidate, making the move to Jasper easier for you.
- Health and Dental Benefits: Eligible for health and dental benefits after a specified grace period.
Join us at Liquor Lodge and enjoy a fulfilling career in a collaborative and inclusive work environment while reaping the benefits of a competitive compensation package and exciting growth opportunities.
If you are a motivated and customer-focused individual eager to make a difference in a dynamic retail setting, we encourage you to apply for the position of Full-Time Sales Associate at Liquor Lodge. Send your resume and a brief cover letter showcasing your passion for customer service to email@example.com. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our Liquor Lodge family!
Liquor Lodge is an equal opportunity employer, welcoming applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Do you excel in customer service and sales? Liquor Lodge is a leader in Alberta’s liquor retail industry. We set ourselves apart with our friendly and knowledgeable staff, our focus on exceptional customer service, our clean and well-merchandised stores, and our incredible selection of wines, beers, and spirits.
What makes Liquor Lodge a great place to work?
Our team is passionate about the products we sell, and caring towards our customers and colleagues. As a small business all team members have the opportunity to work right alongside the owners, which offers the chance for continuous learning, and opportunities to be part of top level decisions.
Liquor Lodge opened at the end of 2007. In April of 2019 we expanded and opened our second store in Jasper, and we launched our online store, opening us up to the world of e-commerce. In the world of small business, the sky really is the limit. We are looking for friendly people who like to work hard and take initiative.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing top notch customer service
- Delivering products to customer homes and hotels
- Unloading and merchandising large quantities of product on a bi-weekly basis
- Gaining product knowledge
- Educating customers about our products
- Maintaining our store aesthetic by cleaning, stocking, organizing, merchandising, and re-merchandising
- Staying up to date with product knowledge, sales strategies, store policies, and special events
Some Ideal Qualities You Possess:
- 1-3 years of retail sales and/or customer service
- You are a true people person (we interact with hundreds of people every day in the summers)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A self-starter who is able to take initiative
- A valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Exceptional computer skills (we have a bustling online store, and a cloud based Point of Sale system)
- Pro-Serve Certification
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.