Monday - Thursday: 12pm - 10pm
Friday - Sunday: 10am - 10pm
Sunday - Thursday: 10am - 8pm
Friday - Saturday: 10am - 10pm
Christmas Day: Closed
All other days are regular hours unless otherwise specified for special events.
Everyday: 3pm - 10pm (last call at 9:30pm)
We can not leave liquor at your door. You must be present to receive the delivery.
Free Local Jasper Delivery for online orders of $15 or more.
Our Pro Serve trained driver will ask for a valid government issued 18+ ID at your door. Upon delivery, you may also be asked to provide the credit card used to make the purchase. Please note if the order was paid for by someone else, they would need to be present at the scheduled time of delivery. Failure to provide either could prevent your driver from completing your delivery. A $15 restocking fee may be applied if there are issues with this, so please be sure of your decision and your plan when placing your online liquor orders.
Deliveries must be made to a home or business address. We will not deliver personal alcohol to a public place of any sort including public parks, beaches, dry campus buildings, or any restaurant or other facility with a liquor license.
If you do schedule a delivery to a hotel, please be advised that we may not leave your order with hotel staff. To avoid any issues with your delivery, please schedule the order for a date and time where you will be physically present to accept it.
If an order has already left the store, cancellations are not guaranteed and could be subject to up to a $15 restocking fee.
Customers may return any product (except gift cards) that is in saleable condition to Liquor Lodge provided it is accompanied by the original receipt within thirty (30) days of purchase. The Customer will be refunded in the applicable tender as used for the purchase.
All product returns require the customer’s name, address and telephone number and the customer’s signature to acknowledge receipt of the refund. Customers returning product must also show valid, government-issued photo ID to verify their identity. If a customer does not provide this information, the return will not be processed. Liquor Lodge is not responsible for shipping charges or any other related charges incurred in returning an item. For orders exceeding $200, we will charge a 10% restocking fee.
• Unopened Products: Refunds are given for unopened product in saleable condition. We cannot accept a return on any product that has been used or where the packaging has been altered in any way. Customer must have original purchase receipt.
• Opened Products: Refunds or exchanges are given for spoiled wine only when the contents are still in the bottle. Empty bottles are not accepted for refund. Customer must have original purchase receipt.
• Sale Products: No refunds or exchanges on sale items.
For online orders, refunds can be offered but please contact us for further details if you encounter such a situation where this might be necessary.
Liquor Lodge local online orders will arrive in either a basic yet sturdy plastic bag or a cardboard box. If you have any specific wrapping instructions please include that in the order comment at checkout. We can not guarantee your order will be wrapped exactly as you request.
Contact us with your details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 780-852-2337 and let us send you an estimate. We offer generous discounts and free local delivery for large group orders and corporate events.
The point of our e-commerce website is to sell you the items we have in-store and to make the shopping experience seamless, reliable, and satisfying. If we find that a product you ordered is out of stock, our knowledgeable Customer Service team members will help complete your order by calling you or sending you a direct message. You may always cancel your order if items are found out of stock for some reason after you complete the purchase. If you do not see an item on our site that you wish to purchase, please contact the store and we'll go hunting for you. Please visit www.liquorconnect.com to see a full list of what's available to be ordered in Alberta.
We offer a range of tastings in store at our tasting bar. To see upcoming events, join us on Facebook! Our friendly staff can also help you with wine tasting from our Enomatic Wine dispenser in store, every single day. Wines are rotated regularly, so come in and ask an expert about the wine we are sampling today.
For Spirits, we have a wide array of samples behind the bar, so come try before you buy and taste the difference before you commit.
• Please visit AGLC online to apply for a license; https://aglc.ca/liquor/liquor-licences/applying-licence/liquor-licences-private-special-events
• We no longer provide liquor licenses for special events, they must be acquired through the AGLC website.
• Please message us for details on a group order discount.
• 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST) is added to all online orders.
• Bottle deposit fees are added to all online orders We must charge a bottle deposit fee on all recyclable bottles and cans sold through our website. The bottle deposit fees are: Up to 1 litre: 10¢, Over 1 litre: 25¢
• Prices are subject to change at any time and without notice.
• We accept: Visa, Mastercard, PayPal (online only), Cash. Sorry, no personal cheques.
We take your privacy seriously and we will not disseminate your information to anyone.
• Our business operates with a class D retail liquor license. The sale of liquor in Alberta is governed by the AGLC and as such we adhere to all policies set forth by this governing body. For specific information on these rules and regulations, please visit: Retail Liquor Store Handbook http://aglc.ca/pdf/handbooks/retail_liquor_stores.pdf
• The legal drinking age in Alberta is 18 years of age. We ID anyone under 25.
• If you are under the influence of alcohol, it is against the law for us to serve you and we will not do so.
• Minors must be accompanied by an adult into the store.
Restaurant & Licensee accounts are available, please contact us for more information and a free consultation.