Order online, free delivery to your Jasper address or hotel room

0

Your Cart is Empty

342436

Bonterra Chardonnay Organic

Related Product

Bonterra’s organic fruit offers the characteristic flavours of green apples, pears, and citrus. 70% of the fruit is fermented in a combination of previously-used or neutral French and American oak, with the remaining 30% fermented in stainless steel to preserve the crisp fresh fruit flavours. This smooth, creamy chardonnay has notes of pineapple, banana, caramel, buttercream, and a hint of vanilla.

Food Pairing: Grilled shrimp, lobster with butter sauce, butternut squash soup, baby greens with toasted almonds, crab cakes, seafood salad.

Details:

Country: United States
Region: California
Sub Region: 
Grapes: Chardonnay
Vintage: V
Alcohol: 13.0%
Farming Method: Organic
Wood Presence: Oaked
Deposit: $0.10
Bottle Size: 750mL

Subscribe